4 posts, 0 answered
  1. brieffree
    brieffree avatar
    1477 posts
    28 Nov 2017
    19 Jun 2019
    Link to this post
    Good Morning

I proudly take your hand and Pledge to remain smoke free and Nrt free all day and tomorrow too.
    And I extend my other hand in friendship to support the next Brave Non Smoker in line.
  2. brieffree
    brieffree avatar
    1477 posts
    28 Nov 2017
    20 Jun 2019 in reply to brieffree
    Link to this post
    Thursday Pledge

I proudly take your hand and Pledge to remain smoke free and NRT FREE today and  tomorrow too, I also extend my other hand  in friendship to support the next Brave Non Smoker in Line.
  3. efreeman75
    efreeman75 avatar
    296 posts
    02 Apr 2018
    20 Jun 2019
    Link to this post
    Hi brieffree,

I will proudly stand beside you any and every day to support you or any other person quitting this terrible addiction.

I know I am breaking script here, but I need to commend you on how you have handled yourself the past few days.  Yes, you had a slip.  You did not have a relapse.  You got right back up, re-affirmed what you are doing, and kept on going.  You did not wallow in self-pity nor searched for excuses why you could not continue.  Nothing short of admirable.  There's a quote I like that goes something like this - "Would those who say it can't be done, get out of the way of those of us who are doing it".  Brieffree, you are the proof that this can be done.

Take care,

E
  4. brieffree
    brieffree avatar
    1477 posts
    28 Nov 2017
    20 Jun 2019 in reply to efreeman75
    Link to this post
    Hi  E

Yes it can be done, what's makes me think to be totally Free! The fact that was my dream, and running to by the mist! is not helping me! in fact is feeding an other problem...…

My Sun is recovering from all,,,, and He is Helping me and I encourage Him day buy Day!
    So, Is been a couple of weeks that I was seen how much money I waste to buy the Mist.
    I made Math and something did not work! Instead of save I pay like $50 every week.

The goal is to be free! of all! That is my New Vision!
    I am smoke free and Nrt Free!

end of count 0$%
    One day at the time!
4 posts, 0 answered