mr Steve

3 posts, 0 answered
  1. midday12
    midday12 avatar
    2 posts
    14 Feb 2019
    26 Mar 2019
    Link to this post
    Hello first day of quitting not having cig all day,  usually have one during the day.
  2. efreeman75
    efreeman75 avatar
    296 posts
    02 Apr 2018
    27 Mar 2019
    Link to this post
    Hi midday 12

Welcome to the forum.  I see you registered a few weeks ago and made the decision to quit.  Congratulations.  Really, congratulations, it's not an easy decision to make.

Take a look around the forum and the rest of the site, there's a wealth of information and experience here.  From pharma products to cold turkey, from distraction techniques to finding healthy alternatives - there's bound to be something here to help what you are going through.  Personally, I have found merely being around the forum offered enough distraction and motivation to quit and remain quit.  Haven't looked at my Dashboard lately, but just happened to this morning, and it's been 400 days since my last cigarette.  So you see, it can be done.  You can do it!

E
  3. patti lmd
    patti lmd avatar
    11 posts
    21 Feb 2019
    27 Mar 2019
    Link to this post
    I'm on day 3 you got this, just take it one minute at a time, an hour at a time, one day at a time, drink lots of water. I also use tic tacs to help. Good luck we got this :)
3 posts, 0 answered