33 posts, 1 answered
  1. mike o
    mike o avatar
    20 posts
    10 Jun 2022
    10 Jun 2022
    Link to this post
    Hi No More,

your post chose exactly how I feel and am feeling. Maybe I have met another me. Thank you for your post I cannot add anything you’ve summed up my soul and experience of not smoking. I am Not seeing this happy skippy energy filled post 3 weeks life like you I’m having to phyc myself up for virtually everything going to the shop cooking and I’m forever think irl do this eg gym swim garden next I’m laid on the couch saying F that I’m knackered I need to sleep- it’s only getting worse. I feel now this is as good as it gets and this is post smoking life. I’m eating resting and. Believe action reaction you eat you are fuelled- I’m eating amd am not -I’m just getting fatter. I too not going back to smoking it’s just well what it is. Like getting to a holiday location you think will be great and it’s disappointing. That’s it done.
  2. dogmother
    dogmother avatar
    35 posts
    08 Sep 2022
    24 Sep 2022
    Link to this post
    Not sure if anyone will read this, but I'm 17 days smoke free, and the last 2 days have been so hard. Cravings are so bad, I can taste the cigarette I'm not having! From what I've read, this is normal, but I thought it would get a little easier instead of harder. I haven't caved, and I try to keep busy, but I can certainly see how people would give in to the temptation. Are these actually physical withdrawal symptoms still, or emotional? Whatever it is, I hope it leaves me alone  soon! Lol Hey....ya gotta laugh. Helps make life challenges a little easier . Hope everyone else is doing well in their journeys 
  3. ryanjp85
    ryanjp85 avatar
    1 posts
    27 Sep 2022
    29 Sep 2022 in reply to nomore
    Link to this post
    It sounds like you are depressed. Depression can have physical effects on our bodies too, like the ones you described. Maybe talk to your doctor about taking some form of an antidepressant. 
33 posts, 1 answered