5 posts, 0 answered
  1. brieffree
    brieffree avatar
    1477 posts
    28 Nov 2017
    13 Nov 2020
    Link to this post
    Good Morning

I pledge to remain smoke free today and tomorrow too, and I extend my other hand in friendship to support the next Brave Non Smoker in line.
  2. wandam
    wandam avatar
    241 posts
    05 Feb 2019
    13 Dec 2020
    Link to this post
    Good day,

I pledge to remain smoke free today & tomorrow too, and I extend my other hand in friendship to support the next Brave Non Smoker in line.

3. lesleyaf
    lesleyaf avatar
    37 posts
    23 Nov 2020
    14 Dec 2020 in reply to wandam
    Link to this post
    Hi Wandam - I too pledge to remain smoke free today and tomorrow.  As hard as it is, I won't give in (even though I've gained 5 pounds since I quit lol)
    How is your quit going and how long have you been smoke free for?
  4. wandam
    wandam avatar
    241 posts
    05 Feb 2019
    14 Dec 2020
    Link to this post
    Hi lesleyaf,

Glad to hear you are hanging in there with your quit! You are doing great! Keep up the good job! 👍 Quitting is hard, I should know, I just quit on Oct 12 again. I had 3 big quits in the last 4 years. My first quit was 9 months, then 4.5 months, 6 months & now I’m working on eternity! I have my good & bad days, like you, mostly good now! 

5. wandam
    wandam avatar
    241 posts
    05 Feb 2019
    14 Dec 2020
    Link to this post
    Hi again lesleyaf,

Just wanted to encourage you to utilize the supports this site has to offer, like coming on here often, talking to a quit coach & doing the homework on this site. Like I mentioned before & know first hand, quitting is super hard & the more support you have the better! Keep rocking your quit!
5 posts, 0 answered