Forums / Suggestions and technical issues / How do I reset my quit plan?

How do I reset my quit plan?

4 posts, 1 answered
  1. butterflyna
    butterflyna avatar
    135 posts
    15 Feb 2018
    17 Jan 2019
    Link to this post
    I tried to quit back in 2018 and that's the date that keeps coming up????
    Also it says my quit plan is "finished"???

Can't seem to find anything on how to do this so far. Thank you.

Butterflyna
  2. sarah, quit coach
    sarah, quit coach avatar
    222 posts
    28 Nov 2017
    Answered
    18 Jan 2019
    Link to this post
    Hello butterflya
    Thank you for your email, and congrats on setting a new quit date!
    If you click on your 'dashboard', near the top it will state your previous 2018 quit date.
    Beside the date is an 'edit' button - then you can reset your quit date.
    Hope that helps & please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions.
    All the best,
    Sarah

3. butterflyna
    butterflyna avatar
    135 posts
    15 Feb 2018
    19 Jan 2019 in reply to sarah, quit coach
    Link to this post
    Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your response. On my dashboard, near the top it does have my current quit date as Jan 31st which is correct. Yet, also on my dashboard when I go into individual sections it says that that section is finished and has my last years date on it. The main section which says "Quit Plan" actually says my "Quit Plan is finished". It doesn't seem to be updating all the way through. Sorry to be a pest lol. I hope it can be rectified.

Thanks Sarah,

Laurie/Butterflyna
  4. kyle @ smokers helpline
    kyle @ smokers helpline avatar
    84 posts
    28 Nov 2017
    21 Jan 2019 in reply to butterflyna
    Link to this post
    Hey butterflyna,

The "completion" of the Quit Plan was set up so that somebody who started at any point and completed THE FINAL ACTIVITY would register completion of the full plan. This ensures that no matter where you BEGIN your journey, you can still complete the plan without having to work through activities that aren't relevant to you.

While you can't reset your quit plan yourself, the way to go back to the other activities is through the "My Quit Plan" link. Once you complete one of the earlier activities, the next incomplete activity will show up in your dashboard.

Given that you seem to have already completed ALL activities, the only way to change what shows in that section of your dashboard is for us to reset the "complete" status of all of your activities in the system. Please let me know if you would like that done, and I'll take care of it for you.

Cheers,
    -Kyle-
4 posts, 1 answered