Week one Complete

4 posts, 0 answered
  1. lisa marie 67
    lisa marie 67 avatar
    26 posts
    08 Mar 2020
    17 Mar 2020
    Link to this post
    As of 9 this morning it has officially been one week since my last cigarette .Cold Turkey ,I am so proud of myself .
    I am living one day at a time.My lungs are almost completely clear.I still have a small cough and get a bit of Flem.I can defiantly notice a difference in my lungs and breathing.A tip I learned to strengthen your lungs ,buy bubbles and the store ,you know the kind with the wand and blow some bubbles it strengthens your lungs.
  2. efram, quit coach
    efram, quit coach avatar
    235 posts
    29 Nov 2017
    17 Mar 2020 in reply to lisa marie 67
    Link to this post
    Congratulations lisa marie 67! One day at a time, you're making it happen! 

I like your bubbles idea too. It sounds like a fun distraction! 
  3. atp
    atp avatar
    501 posts
    31 Dec 2018
    18 Mar 2020 in reply to lisa marie 67
    Link to this post
    Congrats on passing the one week mark!!!!

One week is a real milestone. You've proven you can do this. 

And the amazing thing is how quickly your body starts to improve. The smokers cough going away and your lungs clearing is such a great feeling isn't it? Talk a quick walk up a flight of stairs and see if you notice a difference yet. 

Keep it going. 
  4. lisa marie 67
    lisa marie 67 avatar
    26 posts
    08 Mar 2020
    21 Mar 2020 in reply to atp
    Link to this post
    Hi I am still here !!! YEAH ,it is 10 days and still going and yes the cravings are getting a bit better a little more bearable .Ive been exercising.To climb the stairs is getting better as well.With all the stress of Covid its been very challenging and I am still running from boredom cravings but they are more spread apart and less intense for less time so I just have to hang in there.  
4 posts, 0 answered