nadia b, quit coach
18 Jan 2019
Link to this post
Sometimes we miss having something in our hands when we are drinking a coffee, talking on the phone, standing outside and talking with people, etc.
Quit Kits are fun little items that you can put together as part of your quit!
Items you can include are:
• Normal chewing gum
• Lollipops (sugar free in you prefer)
• Fidget toys (i.e. fidget spinner)
• Silly putty or play-doh
• Little crunchy snacks (i.e. almonds, peanuts, sunflower seeds, corn nuts, cheerios)
• Bubbles (fun in the summer time with kids and pets)
• A journal, pen or pencil
• A small calendar
• Word games (i.e. crosswords, word searches, Sudoku)
• Toothpicks, straws (could be cut up in the length of a cigarette), stir sticks
• Tooth brush
• Stop watch - time you cravings or (if you are cutting down) your time between cigarettes
• Knitting needles or crochet hook(s)
• Smokers' Helpline contact information
• Your quit aids (patches, gum, inhalers, oral spray)
Have fun with it, be creative! Maybe treat yourself to a large pencil case or vanity/toiletry bag
Has anyone created a quit kit? Feel free to share what you would or have created in your quit kit!
Last modified on 30 Jan 2019 15:18 by nadia b, quit coach