merline, quit coach
12 Sep 2018
Link to this post
It keeps you motivated. Having rewards
set in place for yourself when
you reach milestones gives you something to look forward to.
It gives you affirmation
It makes goal-setting a habit.
What do you do to reward yourself?
Here are more ideas
on how to reward yourself for living smokefree:
1. Go to the salon with friends.
2. Splurge on concert or sporting tickets.
3. Take a long bubble bath.
4. Go on a leisurely walk or hike.
5. Call a friend for a long chat.
6. Buy new walking or running shoes.
7. Try a new restaurant.
8. Get a massage.
9. Go do a fun activity: bowling, go carts, or mini golf.
10. See a movie.
11. Cook a fancy dinner.
12. Go on a road trip.
13. Reread your favorite book.
14. Buy a new song or CD.
15. Download a new game to your phone.
16. Do a victory dance.
We are looking forward to your reply
Last modified on 23 May 2019 15:25 by merline, quit coach