We are pleased to be able to offer a trial package of NICODERM® patches and NICORETTE® nicotine gum to qualifying quitters.
This offer is available everywhere in Canada except Quebec.
We know – because research demonstrates it – that people who smoke can greatly increase their chances of quitting by combining medication like nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) with personalized support.
We also know that it is making quit attempts – trying and trying again – that gets people who smoke to their goal of staying smoke-free for good.
We hope that this trial pack offer might be just the incentive people who smoke need to make a quit attempt and to learn more about NRT and the great free support and tools that we have to offer.
If you meet the eligibility and legal requirements below, we will arrange to have you shipped 2 NICORETTE® Step 1 patches (21mg), 1 sleeve of 15 NICORETTE® Fresh Fruit Gums (2mg), and a discount coupon for $10 off the purchase of any two participating NICORETTE® or NICORETTE® products.
Your trial pack will be delivered 4 to 6 weeks after ordering. If this is not the case and you submitted your order more than 6 weeks ago, you can call 1 866 641-7675 to request that a trial pack be re-shipped.
- I am 18 years of age or over;
- I am a daily smoker;
- I am not pregnant or breast feeding;
- I do not have a jaw disorder (such as temporomandibular joint disorder);
- I do not have a generalized skin condition (e.g. hives, rash);
- I am not allergic to nicotine nor have I had an allergic reaction to NICORETTE® or NICODERM®;
- I have not ordered another NICODERM®/NICORETTE® Combination Therapy Trial Pack from Smokers' Helpline, Talk Tobacco or any other source after December 20, 2022; and
- I assume any and all risk in connection with the use of the Combination Therapy Trial Offer and I release the Canadian Cancer Society from any and all liability which may arise from my use of the trial pack NRT
Please note that while all of the above are the requirements to receive a trial pack through Smokers’ Helpline and Talk Tobacco, some health care providers may recommend Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) like nicotine gum or the patch to those who do not meet these qualifications. We encourage you to speak to your doctor or pharmacist to find out if NRT might be right for you.
By participating in this offer, you assume any and all risk in connection with the use of the Combination Therapy Trial Pack Offer and release the Canadian Cancer Society from any and all liability which may arise from use of the trial pack NRT.
You also give permission for contact information to be shared with external partners for the purpose of mailing the Combination Therapy Trial Pack Offer and for following-up to get feedback regarding this trial pack program. This information will be kept secure and confidential and will only be used for the purpose of administering and evaluating this program.
Register with a social account
Please select your provider: