Quit Cost Calculator
Smoking costs you more than money. Find out what you can save when you quit.
You probably already know that smoking isn’t good for your health, but you may not be aware of all of the damaging effects. Here are some costs to think about:
- In Canada, it’s estimated that smoking causes 30% of all cancer deaths. It’s the main cause of lung cancer, related to more than 85% of the cases.
- Women who smoke have a higher risk of developing breast cancer.
- Men who smoke are twice as likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction.
- Exposure to second-hand smoke increases children’s risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), acute respiratory infections and severe asthma.
- Cats, dogs and birds living in homes of those who smoke are at risk of developing cancer and other respiratory illnesses.
- At least 4.5 trillion non-biodegradable filter-tipped cigarettes are deposited annually around the world. Cigarette butts rank at the very top of litter problems.
And those aren’t the only costs. Have you ever thought about how much smoking cigarettes and using vape products has cost you financially?
Let’s do a little calculation. Think about how many cigarettes you smoke most days, and how much a pack costs you. Those costs add up. We’ll do the math for you and keep track of how much cash you save after you quit.
Contact us to find out more by
- Phone: 1 833 998-TALK (8255)
- Live Chat: see live chat pop-up box on this page
- Email: email@example.com
We respectfully acknowledge the contributions and commitment of the iA Financial Group for their support of Talk Tobacco.